Keg Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammer

Reaction score
I just got a scratch and dent refridgerator to use for storing all my beer and supplies. I want to put at least two faucets on the outside of the door. anyone have any particular recommendations as to which one i should get. Does a creamer faucet make a big difference? or should i get the ventmatic ones?

thanks for the advice

Ventmatic (Shirron) or Perlick seem to be the best. That is what I would use. What kind of creamer faucet are you talking? The kind where you push back to add a little foam? IMO, not worth it.

perlick bro! and don't put em in the door. the side of the fridge proves to be way more convenient in my experience.

I'm trying to convince my wife that I need Shirron forward seal faucets. She's not buying it, but I might be buying them anyway...from previous experience, they're that good.

Yuri_Rage said:
I'm trying to convince my wife that I need Shirron forward seal faucets. She's not buying it, but I might be buying them anyway...from previous experience, they're that good.

You and I are in the same boat, I just ordered 6 kegs so it may be awile before I get any more new toys, but I really want new faucets. Hmmm, my birthday is coming up soon.... but really back on topic I belive that the popular opinion around here is go for the forward sealing faucets.

Cheers

I have three Shirron's in mine and they are the cats behind. I'll go a week or so without using them (Dang Belly Off Comp :( ) and they don't stick at all.

Latest posts

Back