East side Cincinnati homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MapleGroveAleworks

Reaction score
Hi all, my wife and I just moved to Amelia OH (east side of Cincy) and I brew pretty much every Saturday. If anyone wants to share some beers or brew together, I have a 5 tap keezer with 8 kegs, so I certainly have plenty of beer to share! Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I am northeast of Eastgate so I might take you up on that some weekend. Next couple of Saturdays are pretty busy but maybe after that. I mountain bike at East Fork on an occasional Saturday, so I am definitely in your neighborhood sometimes.

I am northeast of Eastgate so I might take you up on that some weekend. Next couple of Saturdays are pretty busy but maybe after that. I mountain bike at East Fork on an occasional Saturday, so I am definitely in your neighborhood sometimes.

Awesome! UC alum here myself. Let me know when you'd like to hangout!

I moved to loveland a little over a year ago from blue ash. I'm still currently gathering supplies to try my hand at this craft. Mostly i just need a false bottom, some sort of chiller a few extra stainless parts and cleaning supplies.
I'll be using a 10 gallon igloo mash tun and a 10 gallon boil pot. I have a 5 gallon and a 6.5 gallon carboy.

Back