What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbaumannerb said:
Water for now but I have a case of Troegs Scratch Series #98 - Triple Mango IPA (11.3% ABV and 125 IBU) on the way to my house this afternoon! :ban:

I think I might be down to trade a few of these bad boys (and they are fresh - beer was released today.)

Where you at in PA man Carlisle here waiting to get down there to get my growler filled of that lovely triple mango ipa

Oh yea I'm having this pretty good not really my style not enough hops but it is to the Irish red style of an awesome malt profile tho getting better as it warms alil

image-165645964.jpg

Nice in laws you got there. Lol so you try one yet how is it? Wife told me about it today at work and its all I have been thinking about lol

mcbaumannerb said:
If you like hoppy, citrusy Imperial IPA then this is just the ticket!

Troegs Scratch Beer #98 - Triple Mango IIPA

Sounds amazing and looks even better definitely fillin some growlers when I'm down there might have to fill three lol

I've drank about a 6 pack of my dad's citra pale. Working on his bbq pit is getting harder. The smell of pork in my smoker out front isn't helping either.

remmy i just cracked this cuz i couldnt wait, AMAZING! drinking remmy's hb sculpin and it is as amazing as he says it is!!!! so glad you sent this, thanks again! im gonna request another one or two for our upcoming exchange haha if you wanna part with them that is, do you know the IBUs and ABV cuz this is just so flavorful and delicious for an IPA!:drunk:

2013-06-28 16.56.56.jpg

remmy i just cracked this cuz i couldnt wait, AMAZING! drinking remmy's hb sculpin and it is as amazing as he says it is!!!! so glad you sent this, thanks again! im gonna request another one or two for our upcoming exchange haha if you wanna part with them that is, do you know the IBUs and ABV cuz this is just so flavorful and delicious for an IPA!:drunk:

Enjoy, bro.

It came in at 6% flat. No idea on the IBUs. I just know it tastes awesome. :D I just had one! Cheers!

InityBrew said:
Do they sell six packs of that at the brewery? My brother works across the street at Hershey. I need him to get me some!

I think they are entirely out of bottles now. Someone posted they got the last sixer at 5:45. You might want to have him get you a growler.

I think they are entirely out of bottles now. Someone posted they got the last sixer at 5:45. You might want to have him get you a growler.

Figured it would go fast but damn!

He is at the shore until next Friday unfortunately. Maybe next time.

Oh well, on to some homebrew!

ForumRunner_20130628_184116.jpg

No!! Last one!

Back