Recipe word Document

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s4guy2000

Reaction score
Red Wheelbarrow Brewing Co. - Atlanta, GA
So I experimented with Mr. Beer, but I got my whole set up from Midwest Supplies today. I'm going to start brewing with some real equipment (I may actually make some "big" beers with Mr. Beer just for fun, they have easy recipes and it still makes BEER) but I was curious if anyone has a printable beer recipe document? I know it is simple to make one but I wanted to see if someone had an already refined example.

Just something to make record keeping a touch easier and a standard format which would make flipping back and forth between recipes easier to compare/contrast.

Thanks in advance!

Instead of Word, I've been using a google doc. That way, I can get at it from anywhere and share it with friends if I wanted. Just my two cents. I also took the template that people use (it's probably from Beersmith or something) in the recipe section on this forum...

Back