Beer Machine! CHEAP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFBrewer

Reaction score
So I know that it is kind of cheating, but I just picked up one of these..........

brew-2000-new1.jpg

Now normally I wouldn't have bothered since I have a nice Brewers Best brewing setup at home, but the price is what made me do it! I picked up the brewer for $45 dollars, and 7 bags of mix for only $4 a piece!!!!! So this will be my "in between batches" beer!

If you have a Von Maur near you, swing by and grab one! They were in the clearance section. Cant beat the price!

Yea, there have been some mixed reviews, but for the amount I paid I figured it was worth the attempt! I'll update when i finish the first batch in 2 weeks

And then when you're done use it a great small batch fermenter for experimental batches. If you haven't started brewing all grain, you can do stovetop 2.5 gallon AG and use that to ferment in.

That's exactly what I started brewing with- The Beer Machine 2000. I used it twice, and still have it in the basement along with some mixes. I keep thinking I'm going to use it as a small fermenter, but it's a PITA to put together with the gasket in the middle, so I just use a three gallon bucket or carboy for smaller batches.

Latest posts

Back