Chicago Logan Square(ish) Homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsimanskey

Reaction score
Hi all -

This is my first post but I've been reading all your great contributions to this forum for a few years and really appreciate all that's been contributed, it makes this place a fantastic resource.

I'm part of a group of homebrewers that has started to form in the Logan Square area - we've had a few really great casual meetings at local BYOBs (we haven't even voted on a name yet!). Some of us are already members here - I'll leave it to them to identify themselves if they want. In addition to the casual get togethers we're also taking advantage of a generous offer from a great new brewery in the neighborhood, who will let us use their space for meetings every 2nd Monday of the month (starting June 9th).

I'd like to invite everyone who lives in Logan Square or any nearby area to join us June 9th or any upcoming meeting - please contact me for details. As we grow we'll start to develop loose themes for our meetings, probably based on tastings and comparisons of styles, recipes and ingredients. Moving forward, my hope is that we continue to share advice, tips and of course great beer. Let's strengthen our connections to thriving local Chicago brewing and find fun and unique ways to contribute to a great neighborhood and community. I hope you'll join us!

are you familiar with Chicago Home Brewers Group? All the links for the forum and Facebook page are in my sig. Hope to see you around.

I have been to a couple of the Logan Square(ish) meet ups and it's really a great group of guys. We've had a lot of fun and drank plenty of great home brew. I'm stoked about being a part of this group and excited to see it grow!

Matt Van

Back