Name German Beers Worth Drinking that aren't..... Wheats or Lagers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uptight German beer fans can get their tighty whiteys out of a bundle because I think the Uerige Alt beer is decent. That's right, only decent, which isn't as good as good, but is certainly better than meh.

uerigealt.JPG

I don't think it's worth anywhere near $5 a bottle, but at least I can use the swing top bottle.

Uptight German beer fans can get their tighty whiteys out of a bundle because I think the Uerige Alt beer is decent. That's right, only decent, which isn't as good as good, but is certainly better than meh.

uerigealt.JPG

I don't think it's worth anywhere near $5 a bottle, but at least I can use the swing top bottle.

Altbier (even sticke) is cheap in Dusseldorf. The shelves are full of cheap bottles in the stores. Ship it half way around the globe and of course it's going to cost more.

Regarding German beer fans, I'm one and my underwear is fitting just right. You don't need to think one more moment about my underwear.

Damn bro is it that time of the month?

Maybe u should change ur name to Mrs. Tipsy.

Problem?

I mean, I wish I had something good to say about these German beers that taste like unfermented wort and wish that people didn't get offended because I don't like the same beer as them, but unfortunately that's not how things went down.

If you don't like the same beer as me, I'm not offended. Probably because I realize it's just a beer and peoples' taste varies considerably.

However, if you appear in my thread for the sole purpose of amateur trolling, don't expect me to roll out the red carpet for you.

Yeah your personality is as appealing as a dog fart.

MisterTipsy said:
I like the smell of my dog's farts. I wish he would fart more often.

I figured u spent all ur time sniffing ur dog's ass.

I figured as much being that ur head is up there.

This is probably the lamest trolling effort I've ever seen and I've been on the internet since the beginning. Although, OGwhateverhisnameis is definitely giving you some serious competition.

You want to talk about German beer? Great. If not, don't bother posting in this thread.

What no comeback?

Don't get upset with me because what I said is true.

While u r hot ****. It's not because you've been on the internet since day 1!

And Mrs. Tipsy, since you are so internet savvy, don't you know you shouldn't feed the trolls.

Face palm.

I just want to take this opportunity to remind people of the rules and ettiquette of this forum. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_rules_regulations

Pay special attention to rules # 5 and #9.

Rule #5 addresses trolls and trolling, while #9 address the area you are posting in.

Remember that the technical beer forum is for technical beer discussion, not this ridiculous chatter.

It seems like it's the same people who are doing this- posting "questions" or "comments" and then trolling to get the thread spiraling out of control.

The forum is for technical beer discussions and not "my dog farted and I like it" type of chatter. There will be no further warnings given, as this as been addressed before with deleted posts.

I suggest that anyone who wants to remain a member of this forum think before posting random nonsense and stop trolling immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back