Nichols Brewing Logos+Labels Feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i'm an AG homebrewer from Wisconsin who's been active in brewing for about a year. Im also a graphic designer so i do all my own logo/label work. I've had huge success with my beers the last few months so i'm in the process of writing a business proposal with an extremely successful local brewer to open a potential microbrewery in the Madison area in 2011. Lemme know what you think of the marks. My whole thing is creativity in every facet of what i do with my brewing (recipes, labels, etc.) so i thought wings would be a cool idea to represent the freedom and limitless possibilities that come with creativity and imagination. I already have trademarking on my logos so please don't steal!

primary.jpg

secondary.jpg

masala.jpg

Great designs. Very clear and precise graphic art.

I like your professional style.

Nice looking label. I look forward to stopping in for a pint next year when I am in town visiting the family. Good luck!

hey tried sending you a message.......clear your personal messages.......so i can reply.....

if your not a subscriber you can only have 5 messages..........

Nice! I like the way you did the left side with the ingredients too - looks good. Does the color scheme change for each label, I'm guessing?

Back