TSA rides again!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to challenge the validity of TSA brew techniques/statments but Coopers is all shades of done or will be soon. Mr. Beer bought them out and they now only make Mr. Beer kits.

I work in a LHBS and the owner gifted me 3 cans to get it out of his store. It doesn't make bad beer, it is just done.

Not to challenge the validity of TSA brew techniques/statments but Coopers is all shades of done or will be soon. Mr. Beer bought them out and they now only make Mr. Beer kits.

I work in a LHBS and the owner gifted me 3 cans to get it out of his store. It doesn't make bad beer, it is just done.

sad to hear unless mr.beer starts using coopers fermenters and offers a 5 gallon line. My lhbs has coopers kits marked down to 12 bucks imma see how long till they go down farther

Wow!!! I thought it was the other way around and that Coopers had bought out Mr. Beer.

Contemplating whether, or not, to sacrifice 10 minutes of my life to check out one of the TSA guy's videos.:pipe:

Edit: So, according to him, liquid malt extracts are highly inferior, compared to dry malt extracts, because they have water and that breaks down,,,,,,,,,,,,like chicken broth:fro:;) but knowledgeable brewers and breweries are hailing the second coming of the lord with regards hop extracts:ban:

Nuttier than squirrel **** and rather entertaining as I found myself laughing quite a lot,,,,,,,,,,,, at him and his canned laughter.

Wow!!! I thought it was the other way around and that Coopers had bought out Mr. Beer.
Yeah are you sure about that Zamial? Looks like it is the otherway around - Coopers bought Mr. Beer.
http://community.mrbeer.com/232-bre...rnational-industry-powerhouse-coopers-brewery
And it sounds like Business as usual for Mr. Beer, but they will also start ditrubuting the larger Coopers DIY beer kits.

stARsan. I've rinsed everything overnight in stARsan. Clean your house with stARsan. He's good for a laugh. Kyle

Yes,Cooper's bought them out. They sent me an E-mail at the time it happened. Cooper's is still alive & kicking. So is their forum.

I wonder if he uses the same sanitation routine when he kills the hookers that he kidnaps and chains up in his basement. What a creep!

Hahahaaaa! Sanitizing dirty babies! I get annoyed at his self professed profesionalism. He's always right no matter how wrong we know him to be.

I watched his review of Southern Tier's IPA. He starts off the review by exclaiming that he does not know how a beer from New York made it all the way to Canada. He then proceeds with his extremely "scientific" review after pouring the beer like an idiot. Towards the end he even involves his wife. Wow, is it uncomfortable to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently he likes giving head and tasting it afterwards?

"I just ate the whole head" he said....yeah buddy that you did.

Apparently she didn't like eating the head as much as she did.

NoTrubble said:
Apparently he likes giving head and tasting it afterwards?

"I just ate the whole head" he said....yeah buddy that you did.

Apparently she didn't like eating the head as much as she did.

Yeah. I got a kick out of that. I also like in the first video how he goes outside and films the maple tree. Way to stereotype yourself, db. Fortunately for him, that is about the only stereotype that even remotely works. He looks and acts was assembled in a secret lab from parts of broken home brewing droids mixed in with parts from a bad CDC experiment.

It's been argued that the fluoride in the water water supply dumbs people down sort of like mindless zombies. I'm thinking he pretty much works at the plant.

This is horribly painful to watch.
He may be better off seeking a career in manufacturing of Methamphetamine.

He most likely is just suffering from regurgitated crap syndrome. I had people tell me when I started brewing that you shouldnt breathe around your brew and wear a hair net and yada yada yada. I was smart enough to figure out they were full of crap though

I don't know, his sanitation practices seem too good for him to cook meth. He would need a cockroach infested single wide or a rusted out 1982 trans am to fit the profile of a meth cook. His demeanor is just about right but his face isn't sunken and emaciated enough.

I get the impression he's totally just mucking around and deliberately trying to be a twat. I mean, I find it very difficult to believe that he is actually serious regarding the avalanche of utter drivel he's continually spouting. A serial attention whore with a voice that sounds, I reckon, somewhat like Keiffer Sutherland on psychaedelics would. :fro::D

I dunno. He seems to go through a lot of trouble just trying to be funny. If that were truly the case.

Wow warm beer into a cold glass makes a ton of head imagine that. Totally agree about the dead hookers in the basement comments about this guy. Holy crap he is terrible.

Def seems to have been born with a few screws missin. I can't believe anyone could keep that up for this long on porpouse.

Back