What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thermapen, bought from the site, discontinued color blue, $20 bucks off. Ice water test, bang 32 degrees.

Not really in the mail, but i snagged a 30"x60" Stainless steel table from Craigslist for $150 for my new 3 Vessel EHERMS setup

00707_iDHiyl4mLdu_600x450.jpg

It has a small dent on the lower edge of the upper tabletop on one side, ill just rotate the table so that sides against the wall and will never see it. Its also been used in a kitchen so has some scratches all over it from moving pots and things around, nothing deep though i think i can remove most of them with some scotchbrite sanding and cleaning. Not sure if im going to remove the middle shelf yet or not, im thinking i will.

I got yet another outstanding balance notice on my fifty thousand dollar helicopter ride all the way back from january. One of these days theyll get this s$%& straight with my insurance company. No idea what Im doing about the three hundred thousand dollar hosptial visit

also, white labs platinum collection belgian saison III whee

Well not today, but yesterday. Hops from ebay seller Hausotter. I got them 2 days after ordering.

0815151106.jpg

Hot Rod heat stick, tri-clamp pick up tube and other miscellaneous parts to try and finish my new brew kettle.

Nothing today but got two perlick 575s Saturday and getting my brewhardware heatstick, thermowell for my speidel and ss shanks tomorrow! Happy day!

Just got my September issue of BYO the other day. Finally looked it over while watching the news this morning. Holy schnikies! Special 20th anniversary issue, & just a week before our 38th anniversary. 20 clone recipes from the history of the mag, pre-prohibition lager...this one an 1896 Michelob. It gets into details of the water, hops, malts, etc. A very good read into info for my hopped & confused hybrid lagers to emulate those from the 50's-early 60's. Oh yeah. Brewing english IPA's, old & new. Foraging wild brew ingredients too! wow! Even a 1904 pale ale gleaned from an old brewer's notebook of 1903-1916. And since it uses some 8lbs of malts for the AG recipe, I can fit it in my 5 gallon MT/BK, since I've already mashed 8.3lbs in it! Making brew stands. The top 10 home brewing priorities for anyone to get straight with. Lots of good info on old hop styles, even the slang names used back then & what they actually are. Wow again! Baking with beer/grains in some new ways. Y'all really gotta look at this. It also answers some questions about o2 barrier caps. This one's a huge keeper!!! :ban::rockin::ban:

A sixer of Moon Man and a sixer or Spotted Cow... A little trade for some 2 micron filters and some FFF beer. Love this site!

My new SsBrewtech Brewmaster Bucket. Excited to check it out compared to glass carboy fermenters. Also picked up a SsBrewtech Infussion Mash tun last month and I'm a huge fan after my latest batch of lemon ginger blonde ale.

Back