Group Buy Central Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ender

Reaction score
I'm getting together a group buy from NCM in the central Ohio area. Last time we did this had enough for a pallet without needing to post anywhere else. This time though, looks like we're at around 20 bags. So since a pallet runs 42 bags we have some space and want to keep the costs for shipping down. Therefore there is room for about 20 bags (maybe more, maybe a bit less if people get offa their duffs).
PM me or post here and I can send you the catalog listing the prices and such. Dealing with NCM in the past though, I've noticed prices flux a bit ( not too much) between what is in the cat and what we're billed for. Last time the shipping and fuel surcharge came to be $5 per bag.

This will be a malt only buy though.

I will be out of town Friday thru Monday this weekend. Looking to order begining to mid May.

depends on what you want. canada 2-row prolly .46 a pound. those come in 55 lbs sacks. thomas fawcett maris otter is .72 a lb.

These are at the 2000lb price break, which is 37 55lb sacks. We are at 23 now.

Latest posts

Back