ANOTHER Turkey Fryer Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orpheus

Reaction score
Did anyone pick up or is anyone familiar with the Turkey Fryer on sale at Target last week (the $29 one?)

I'm specifically looking for the BTU output on it. I went by today and they have many left. The brand name seems to be "The 'Original' Turkey Fryer," but the box didn't have much information about it. They weren't on clearance, yet! (I'll be visiting daily to see when they go on clearance.)

Orpheus said:
Did anyone pick up or is anyone familiar with the Turkey Fryer on sale at Target last week (the $29 one?)

I'm specifically looking for the BTU output on it. I went by today and they have many left. The brand name seems to be "The 'Original' Turkey Fryer," but the box didn't have much information about it. They weren't on clearance, yet! (I'll be visiting daily to see when they go on clearance.)
If you are waiting for these to go Clearance at Target, you'll be waiting a while. I used to be in charge of Home Improvement at the Target I worked at, and I can tell you these sell pretty good until after Christmas. After that they go on clearance for just a bit, but it seldom goes beyond 30 percent. They actually carry them year-round, just not as many as they do during Oct-Dec times.

I broke down and bought it finally. Went yesterday and they were still on clearance for $25.90. Seems like that's as low as they're going. Someone gave me a $15 gift certificate to Target for the holidays. I got one for $12 out of pocket. It doesn't get any better than that!:ban: :mug:

Latest posts

Back