What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allab8 said:
Just finished brewing my first batch. Drinking some Ranger and waiting patiently as possible.
good deal patience is the hardest skill to master ! What did ya brew?
Drinking a pale that didn't carb up right but muscling thru it was hoping it would carb with more age but nope ! Takes forever to use up cooking haha

Hurt!!!

image-1555264369.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Pure @ss luck but I'm happy as hell. And this is for Nickelodeon Booooooom!

No luck there man, Stevie Wonder could have seen how slow the defensive line was lining up. Stafford played them like fools with the hurry up and down it acting.

Dave37 said:
You gotta drink that in your BX pint glass! :mug:

I have (my first couple of BX pale ales). But today, I've been working outside so the can is ideal!!!!

CliffMongoloid said:
I had this at a beerfest a bit ago but i don't remember it.... How is it?

3.5/5. It gets an extra .5 because I am a Bronxite. Good to seasionatenizzlediZZzle.

Motherfloxxer. I meant sessionateizzledizzlebizzleboy

While sparging a black IPA that's gonna have an irresponsible amount of citra and galaxy

image-85355243.jpg

Cheers to niners killing it!

Double fisting, banana wine and coffee wine. I rebottled in PET before packing a box for somebody today, have to drink the leftovers right?

image-4127653345.jpg

Got suckered into buying the St Bernardus gift pack, $18 with the glass. The glass isn't the best quality, but the beer sure is.

Brown saison which is 50% less terrible than last bottle I opened. It's almost good, still tastes like effing Brewers Gold though.

Channel66 said:
I like my st b glasses. Love the beer too

The beer is great. The upper part of the glass is perfect, the stem is very ridged and looks almost chipped. I'm sure they sell a ton of these gift sets, I just happened to get a bad glass.

image-2632846432.jpg

I know, I'm nitpicking over a free glass.

FermentNEthinG said:
No luck there man, Stevie Wonder could have seen how slow the defensive line was lining up. Stafford played them like fools with the hurry up and down it acting.
I don't like you

The beer is great. The upper part of the glass is perfect, the stem is very ridged and looks almost chipped. I'm sure they sell a ton of these gift sets, I just happened to get a bad glass.

I know, I'm nitpicking over a free glass.

Oh I don't blame you, mine are a bit older I got one earlier this year and it was good but my older glasses are quite a bit better.

Snozzle if it wasn't for our bet ferment and fuzzy wouldn't have had nothing for their piss flaps to spew :)

I don't care what they say it was sure luck if the lions would have not jacked off all those interceptions and fumbles Dallas would of lost huge.

Back