continental pilsner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEDIETZ

Reaction score
hello. So my buddy and I are very new to homebrewing in the fact that we are only on our second batch, and boht times we just bought the brewers best packs that give you everything you need. We figure do this a couple times until we start to understand the process a bit. Either way our continental pilsner pack we just made is darker than we may have expected, almost like ice tea color and we are curious if that is right or did we maybe mess something up. I hope we didn't because it smells great and I still can't wait to drink it. I just bought a kegerator for this and it will be our first one on tap. Please let me mknow about the color and if anyone out there has a dual tap tower they want to sell so i can get 2 homebrews on tap let me know! thanks for all the advice

Itll be fine, color isn't really something that matters unless you are entering a competition. Also it may look darker depending on when you look at it (darker if you are looking through the carboy, lighter through a glass) and lighting.

Back