Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my mom.
015.jpg

Nah, it's Deathfeast Open Air, a smaller brutal death metal festival in Hünxe. I'd love to go to Wacken some time though, but there hasn't been enough good bands there lately.

cool. coming all the way from New York, it is hard to justify the trip for anything but Wacken, just so big. we did a week in Hamburg, then went to Wacken for 4 days.

cool. coming all the way from New York, it is hard to justify the trip for anything but Wacken, just so big. we did a week in Hamburg, then went to Wacken for 4 days.

You went to wacken for 4 days?

:D Sorry, couldn't help myself. I am so immature sometimes. :D

This was at a halloween party a few years ago. That's me on the left, on bass. :D

100_0014.jpg

(No, I don't normally dress like a pimp, that was just the party theme.)

Why is that guy holding you by the bottom lip?

Funny story, I was just hangin' out, enjoying a pint of California Common and saw what I thought was a crawdad swim by. Yea I know "What a perfect match" seafood and a steamer beer. The next thing I knew there I was hangin' from this chumps digits. Quite a traumatic experience, no more CC for me I think it clouds my judgment.

l_a0113aaf6acb4e12a72e3b667e64bc17.jpg

Here's my ugly mug. I'm a street performer. Some photographer got a shot of me on one of my mid-show rants.

I'm digging I Like Pie.

For a few years I was really into creating harsh noise. Still mess around once in a while.

Back