sitting around the house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranceamerica

Reaction score
It's Sunday, I live in the Pacific Northwest, I'm sitting around the house drinking homebrew and watching the rain fall.

Now, what could be better than that? :ban:

hey, I'm a simple man. doesn't take much to make me happy. sure, sunshine is great, but I love all the seasons.

let's face it, all of life goes better with homebrew, and that's a FACT.

Cheers to all of you and enjoy your lives to the fullest. :mug:

Sitting on the back of the boat, at anchor.Cold beer in hand. Listening to the waves hit the hull...

But i got rid of the boat, so now I'm sitting in front of the woodstove, dogs softly snoring away on the doggie
bed in front of stove, a light snow falling, and dinner in the oven.

It's good here too.

Sitting in my workshop, homebrew in hand, waiting for the next 25-30cm (~12") dumping of snow. A week ago, I was waiting for the same and ended up getting 50cm (almost 2').

As I'm typing this, I'm realizing that what I really need is a beer holder for my snowblower...

hey, I'm a simple man. doesn't take much to make me happy. sure, sunshine is great, but I love all the seasons.

let's face it, all of life goes better with homebrew, and that's a FACT.

Cheers to all of you and enjoy your lives to the fullest. :mug:

I feel your mood, im the same way.

Just enjoy to have a couple of brews at home and enjoying the quiet and yest majesty of nature, I live in the open country and i get to see all kinds of wildlife and witness all nature's mood swings and loving it.

Here is a pic of what i see from my kitchen's window for the fun of it (it's still winter round here) :mug:

winbter4.jpg

Looks nice Stef...Kind of how it should look around here. Instead its 73*F in Denver CO tomorrow. Time to break out the summer brews! at least until the inevitable blizzard next week!

Just came in from the hot tub where a haus pale was especially tasty. SWMBO and daughters in the next room watching girly shows on Lifetime.

Two of the three dogs are wrapped around my feet here in the kitchen while I'm typing. The fireplace is crackling.

The few slices of Swiss cheese I'm nibbling taste just salty enough, the IPA I just poured is effervescing just right and the lacing is exquisite.

The woodstove is hot and the beer is cold. All is well on this deep winter night.

cleaned and closed the restaurant at 1am
A strong breeze blowing after afternoon rains was waiting for me after closing the doors and walking the three blocks to home.

the air is clean. The sky looks like another storm is coming.

the cats are sleeping on the floor next to the doberman.
Porter in the pint glass...

nothing to do now but relax... and wait for the storm.

******* people upstairs are shaking my whole apartment cuz they cant control their kids.It's freezing in my computer room because SWMBO left the window open last night.My daughter doesn't want to take a nap because of the ******** upstairs.BUT I have a ruination clone in hand and life is good:mug:

Back