Any ELko brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Elko even have a homebrew shop? Welcome to Nevada. Las Vegas, Reno and Carson city have a few clubs that might know some more about Elko than me but they also have state competitions.

Yes it is we could see the fire last night from Elko. Very sad my family and I love going up there in the fall and taking pictures. Hopefully it will recover fast.

I was doing my thing in middle school when you started brewing beer haha. Just about 2 years, I’ve been brewing mostly pale ales and IPA’s but I just bottled a Berliner weisse. It’s aged about 6 months, so I’m hoping it’s good.

That’s awesome. It’s a great hobby a couple things to remember patience and temperature control make better beer.

A question for Elko brewers: Is there a reliable place to get CO2 refills there? I am considering a kegging kit as a Christmas gift but would hate to have it wind up as useless garage clutter. Would rather send a case or two of half liter flip top bottles if CO2 tanks have to go to SLC or Reno for refills.

A question for Elko brewers: Is there a reliable place to get CO2 refills there? I am considering a kegging kit as a Christmas gift but would hate to have it wind up as useless garage clutter. Would rather send a case or two of half liter flip top bottles if CO2 tanks have to go to SLC or Reno for refills.
You bet I get my CO2 from Norco. Down the street from Gallagher ford

Latest posts

Back