What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apple juice with a PB&J using mattmmille's crabapple jelly. It is good jelly. I was worried because it was 2 years old but I assume it is fine. :D

I'm being stiffed as we speak as well. Preparing to drop the dreaded "negative iTrader feedback"

It wasn't a big deal bc I knew he was a new guy and had no feedback, but other potential traders need the warning...

On a serious note, anyone seen Hopnista around in the last month or so? I've sent him a few messages and he hasn't responded to me and I have not received a package he promised to send.

I hope it turns out all right but if not, that's BS! Anyone who does this should die a horrible death.

I'm being stiffed as we speak as well. Preparing to drop the dreaded "negative iTrader feedback"

It wasn't a big deal bc I knew he was a new guy and had no feedback, but other potential traders need the warning...

Sucks when it has to happen, but that is why the feature is there. Hope you didn't ship a huge bomb to him...

Sucks when it has to happen, but that is why the feature is there. Hope you didn't ship a huge bomb to him...

It was a guy in the mad elf clone thread who really wanted try it. I sent him a sixer (2 ea of '11, '12, '13) so not a big loss, thankfully. I had it in the back of my mind I wasn't getting anything in return and I ended up being right.

Completely off topic, but when does your Fedex guy normally show up? I think Im going to break my fedex app checking it every 20 minutes. :D

Also, this is the fricking coolest! https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-century-cooler-thats-actually?ref=nav_search

Usually between noon and three; but it seems that Thursdays are either busy days or the delivery guys all take long lunches since they seem to run later (UPS often after 6!)

A friend posted that cooler on FB this morning ... it does look cool(est), but I'm not sure I will shell out $300 for a cooler.

Usually between noon and three; but it seems that Thursdays are either busy days or the delivery guys all take long lunches since they seem to run later (UPS often after 6!)

A friend posted that cooler on FB this morning ... it does look cool(est), but I'm not sure I will shell out $300 for a cooler.

Well they need to hurry their asses up!

Its only $180 if you order now. But im with you, even that would be hard to stomach. But I do think this guy will reach his goal in time ;)

Ups usually delivers to my house sometime at 8. really late. Like FEDex better becuase its cheaper and quicker. That is a awesome cooler but shelling out 200 and have to wait till feb. No thank you

I'll ship your stuff this week!

bsmeter.gif.pagespeed.ce.-FjvnJaw73.gif

Delivered!! :rockin: dont hurt your back bringing it inside.

Mark, instead of posting pics of what's inside, post a video of you opening it so we can live vicariously through you today.

Haha I doubt you want to see a 20 minute video on multiple boxes/bags/packing peanuts/bubble wrap being ripped through. I almost felt bad packing that one up ;)

Haha I doubt you want to see a 20 minute video on multiple boxes/bags/packing peanuts/bubble wrap being ripped through. I almost felt bad packing that one up ;)

20 minutes? I'm sorry you underestimate me! I had that sucker unpacked in 8 minutes :D

Unfortunately I didn't see the video request beforehand, so all I can share is this:

Fins.jpg

Completely off topic, but when does your Fedex guy normally show up? I think Im going to break my fedex app checking it every 20 minutes. :D

Also, this is the fricking coolest! https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-century-cooler-thats-actually?ref=nav_search
It is super rad but for the price, I don't think I could do it. I wonder about the longevity of it because I am very rough on my coolers.
I'll ship your stuff this week!

bsmeter.gif.pagespeed.ce.-FjvnJaw73.gif

LOL is that what you were told? At least you're still getting a box.

It is super rad but for the price, I don't think I could do it. I wonder about the longevity of it because I am very rough on my coolers.

LOL is that what you were told? At least you're still getting a box.

That was in early May. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be receiving ****.

I need a beer. This water isn't cutting it.

I did this shipping 4 beers of mine to my daughter & her boyfriend in SoCal once. Box inside of a box with bags, bubble wrap, peanuts...the works. she sent me cell pics of her going through all those layers, just knowing there was some beers in there somewhere!...:D

Sorry for all the crappy trades everyone!

Drinking more coffee. No motivation today. Need to get my butt in gear so I can brew this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yo plath, I sent you a request on untapped. :D

Water. I need to find a beer or something soonish.

Drinking water, day is winding down and ready to drink a heavily hopped, hand crafted ale.

Anyone in here use a herms? I'm seriously considering it since my mash drops 4 degrees regardless of how much insulation I have in my mash tun. I use a 10 gal drinking water cooler and mash thin as well.

Sorry for all the crappy trades everyone!

Drinking more coffee. No motivation today. Need to get my butt in gear so I can brew this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Dont worry about it. The bad trades are a far minority. especially on this site. I like to get to know someone in this tread or know they are trustworthy. Everyone but one went fine. It happens but I didnt lose anything.

It was a guy in the mad elf clone thread who really wanted try it. I sent him a sixer (2 ea of '11, '12, '13) so not a big loss, thankfully. I had it in the back of my mind I wasn't getting anything in return and I ended up being right.

I enjoyed the ones you sent me :)
That's for sure worse then people trading and not replacing broken bottles!

Back