Have You Seen those little 1/2 size cans of Coors Light ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutilated1

Beer Drenched Executioner
Reaction score
Little tiny things, saw them at the grocery store tonight. 6-8 oz or something like that.

Beer for children - fits in your kids lunchbox !

Is there any point in this ? No.

Look at the titties...

pic3342.jpg

:mug:

I hope those came with an instruction manual as to max. pressure. Look a wee bit over-inflated to me. Just sayin'.....;)

Little tiny things, saw them at the grocery store tonight. 6-8 oz or something like that.

A. Chix like them. ("look, it's a baby beer!"), so....
B. Chix drink them.
C. Guys like chix that have been drinking beers, regardless of the bottle size.

It's win-win, as long as she is buying her own baby beers.

B. Chix drink them.

+1 Hit it right on the head

we call then shorties...its acutaully an old thing. my grand mother used to tell me when she owned a bar she served beers like that to factory workers before they would goto wor

we call then shorties...its acutaully an old thing. my grand mother used to tell me when she owned a bar she served beers like that to factory workers before they would goto wor

Yep they are called shorties here too, a lot of bars will sell them in buckets of 5.

I usually drink shorties when we are do poker runs.

B. Chix drink them.

Where are you finding these "chix"? If you don't want to buy me a pint of
Guinness or at least Newcastle, I'm not wasting my time! Oh hell, I'll even buy my own. "Baby beer" my @$$. You need a high grade of chick! IMHO:drunk:

Where are you finding these "chix"?

I am not finding (or seeking) them but they do exist. These chix (or the guys who are trawling for such chix) are the market for the product described by the OP.

If you don't want to buy me a pint of
Guinness or at least Newcastle, I'm not wasting my time! Oh hell, I'll even buy my own.

I do not think that the Guinness/Newscastle or homebrewing demographics overlap substantially with the 7oz Coor Light demographic.

"Baby beer" my @$$. You need a high grade of chick! IMHO:drunk:

I met the woman who provided the "baby beer" line of reasoning I repeated above in graduate school. I don't remember the exact situation but we were in a seminar during our Ph.D. residency.

"I do not think that the Guinness/Newscastle or homebrewing demographics overlap substantially with the 7oz Coor Light demographic."

Touche' and thank God!:mug:

Look at the titties...

pic3342.jpg

:mug:

I like her. She recycles.

Latest posts

Back