I dumped it...(taps)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaHarry

Reaction score
Yes I did. I dumped it. A while back I ran through some infection problems and got rather disillusioned. I backed away from brewing for a while. Now that I am back into it I am scrounging around for bottles and find a case of beer that was my last failure.

Sit on it they said. Ok, three years later it still stinks. I need the bottles so I dumped it all.

Sometimes you have to say "enough is too much" and get on with it. Today I am bottling a kolsch kit from northern brewer.

Let us hope there is no evil mojo on these bottles.

Is there a way to remove evil mojo?

But you at least TRIED that's the point...A lot of people just dump a "bad batch" and a lot of noobs wouldn't know a bad batch from a green batch.

THat's why we recommend people wait, most times it works..sometimes, sadly it doesn't

:mug:

Fat Bastard stole Austin Power's mojo, maybe he could come over and steal yours too. I'd make sure to have some food on hand incase he gets hungry :)

I've got dish pan hands now. All pruny and, hey look at that...my nails are clean.

I'm cheating on this batch. I am using a case of ez-cap bottles that my lovely wife gifted me. 16 oz'ers too. And they're blue, wow, whoda thunk?

Fat Bastard stole Austin Powers mojo, but that was good mojo, not the evil kind. Dr. Evil had that kind. Kinda goes without saying but I went ahead and said it anyway.

Tis a foine foine thing that oi'm a wee bit Irish. It shoudl be fine on St. Patties day.

A green kolsch on St. pats? Oofda.

I say if you waited three years and it still wasn't drinkable, you more than fullfilled the "give it time" mantra.

I have had some iffy beers get better with age, but I don't think I could've waited 3 years.

This just in....

Expert brewers have just discovered that giving any batch of bottled beer exactly 3 years and 1 month of extra time will cure anything that might otherwise render the beer stinky and undrinkable.
:D

Man, that sucks. So you are making a Kit?

At least go Extract, it will cure this curse on these bottles. ha

It is an AG kit. I don't know if an extract kit would cure the evil mojo or not but Shonuffs cure led me to one of my favorite songs. Yee Haa! I am getting jiggy with it now.

I am so caucasian it hurts.

Back