• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free: Old Keg Fridge and Zymurgy/BYO Mags/Des Moines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LotharDSM

Reaction score
Purging a few things I'd rather pass on to someone rather than throwing them out:
On old fridge with two tappers drilled through the side walls, no connectors or lines. Ran fine 10 yrs ago when last plugged-in and used for the usual miller and bud kegs by the previous owner, probably best for a garage or basement. Two-tone off-white and rust. Ad also put on freecycle but the 1st responder never showed so up for grabs.
Zymurgy and BYO mags also older (10+ yrs), not even sure how many as they're in a large rubbermaid storage box in the garage.
Just offering them up for Des Moines, IA area locals willing to pick up before they get taken to the curb or recycled.

Thanks!
Matt

Bit far for me to travel. But thanks for taking the time to make a user ID to post this. Hope it all finds a good home.

Sorry I haven't updated this, the fridge is gone to a Drake frat and will be put to good use.
The mags are still in the garage, if I can dig them out I'll put up specifics for a last call before I recycle them.

Back