Good keg starting kit on ebay for cheap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. THat's a five pounder.

That regulator new is ~$49.00
Kegs can be bought for ~$20-$22
My four way mani was like $39.00
The CO2 is the most expensive item. Probably $80-90 used and empty.

Looks like pretty fair deal if you pick up.

I'd sure consider going with a larger CO2 tank down the road though.

is it a 5lber? i have a 10 and thought they looked the same size its hard to tell by those pictures though. i need that kit like a need a hole in my head though LOL

Don't speak too soon, but I think the wife might have bought me this for my birthday (Oct. 24th)

:mug: :ban: :mug:

You could score at least that same deal buying everything but the kegs brand new. You have no idea how many (of the five) tank inspection years have been used. If it's out of date, that's another $15 for a hydro at your local gas/fire safety place.

$20 to $22 for kegs???
If that shipped, I would like to know where?

BierMuncher said:
No. THat's a five pounder.

That regulator new is ~$49.00
Kegs can be bought for ~$20-$22
My four way mani was like $39.00
The CO2 is the most expensive item. Probably $80-90 used and empty.

Looks like pretty fair deal if you pick up.

I'd sure consider going with a larger CO2 tank down the road though.

beerwidow said:
Don't look now, but I got BUSTED! :eek: DOH!

I like how my wife chooses the moniker "beerwidow." Not like she isn't also reaping the benefits of this!

So just so you know, there will be a ton of questions to follow over the coming weeks on how to get this set up going!!

jdd120 said:
I like how my wife chooses the moniker "beerwidow." Not like she isn't also reaping the benefits of this!

So just so you know, there will be a ton of questions to follow over the coming weeks on how to get this set up going!!

LOL that is some funny stuff

Back