What are you brewing this week?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weekend I'll be brewing an Oatmeal Stout, and I'll be using liquid yeast for the first time. I made a starter last night, which I'm super paranoid about, but hopefully it'll be okay. I never saw any major bubbling but my understanding is that's pretty normal. Here's hoping for the best.

I picked up 6 lbs of manzanita honey last night. I'll be combining that with about 2 gallons of pre-fermented blackberry juice.

I'll probably pick up the grain for my single hop brews. Cascade, Amarillo and Saaz. One mash but three boils. I'll probably do this next friday when I have the day off and the wife is out standing in line and spending money all day.

Brewing a Lagunitas IPA clone from BYO's 150 clone brews this Saturday.

Was hoping to do a Racer 5 clone, but my 10G kettle isn't here yet and I can't do a 90 minute in a 7.5.

-Dylan

I'll be brewing an AG Hurricane British Blonde kit from paddockwood.com I have brewed it before (the first keg in my keggerator) and it didn't last long! :mug:

an abbey style ale... gotta get the yeasties friday and make a starter for the sunday brew...

it will be named in honor, or despite how poorly the browns perform vs the nancy's from pittsburgh this weekend... :rockin:

I might as well brew. Both fermenters are empty, I have empty taps and cornies, so maybe it will be a double brew day for me as well.

Oktoberfest sounds really good and since I will be using lager yeast maybe a big dopplebock.

I'm aiming to get my Big Tom Rye in before T-day. Maybe Monday or Tuesday (less nosy neighbors). Picked up the ingredients today, so I'm locked and loaded.

If this stout quits bubbling I might be able to fasttrack it to a keg and hence my gullet.

I am making two 1 gallon starters this weekend so I can build them up to a 4 gallon starter before I brew next weekend. So technically Im brewing a 4 gallon batch of beer that will be dumped out next weekend....

Back