New Shirts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefchris

Reaction score
Two new shirts I threw together today. I work at the LHBS and I was talking with the owner yesterday about starting to sell shirts up there as well. Should be a fun project.

skull_shirt.png

kill_your_local_censored.png

Not sure about the message you're trying to get across with the cross paddles and the skull. It indicates to me that it's poison...and we all know that's not the case at all.

Kind of over the top IMO...use of the word "kill" may get some people in trouble...shirts not as offending have been banned from certain establishments...as for me? I'm all for if it's in the dictionary or you can pronounce it it's all good...yes, even the dreaded, N, F, MF, S, L, G, whatever the word/initial du jour may be is open season. ;)

As far as the second one goes I think the idea is good, but I know I would never want to advertise for THOSE guys??? ;)

Just my opinion...

I guess it's just my sense of humor. The second shirt is actually a copy of an old straight edge tshirt. I simply replaced the words "Drug Dealer" with "Swill Dealer". Thought about adding the big circle with a line through it over the BMC logos.

I don't think people would think 'poison'. Hell, they wouldn't even know those were mash paddles.

I like all of them....!!!

:rockin:

Heaven forbid you offend someone???? The best shirts are the ones that few people 'get'!!!

Copyright infringement on the BMC one. They are always watching...

+1 Ok for personal use, but if you sell them, they WILL get you. My dad was in the business of making shirts. They are not lazy about nailing infringers.

I kind of like the crossed paddles, but not sure about the skull with them. Trying to think of something homebrewish that could be used instead of...

I like the skull and cross-paddles. Perhaps consider switching one of the paddles with a grain of barley.

Back