More Taste League??? - WTF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What you do if the commish popped out on you or your buddies?

• Laugh in his face.

• Tell him to crawl back into whatever hole he popped out of down there.

• Smash a mini keg on his forehead.

• Sucker punch him in the kisser

• Other - Post what other is in your opinion.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely just laugh in his face. No reason to punch the dude, but I would certainly point and laugh.

I'm with you, but really can't stand these commercials!!! It would be cool to see it happen though.

Same with seeing Urhlacher sacking the BK King on Soldier Field!!! :D

Can anyone say "Mace the Mofo?"

pepper-spray.jpg

I'd say, 'Listen up, Newbie! Nobody around here gives a.. damm what you think. So why don't you... grow a pair and run on down to the quickie mart and buy yourself, a... real man's drink. That's it, just run along now, Sally! Buh Bye."

I'd say, 'Listen up, Newbie! Nobody around here gives a.. damm what you think. So why don't you... grow a pair and run on down to the quickie mart and buy yourself, a... real man's drink. That's it, just run along now, Sally! Buh Bye."

I think you just earned yourself a space in the memorable quote thread....

(and this could be an answer for so many threads on here....with some judicial editing.)

I'd play some Michael Bolton for him.

Cause you celebrate his whole catalog?

By the way ... I'd say that turd water has more taste too, but ya don't see me drinkin it either, do ya

Back