Hola from Riverside, Ca!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stark

Reaction score
Heya's to all reading! I happened upon these forums from doing a bit of a google search looking for this very sort of place to discuss brewing and all things related! I'm a Longtime Drinker, 1st time Brewer from Riverside, California (abt 1 hour East of Los Angeles). And Look forward to interacting and learning from all here!

Welcome. I hope you are finding lots of other local brewers as well. I visited a nice brewery there years ago. It was near the tracks and utilized fruit crate art. That is about all I can recall at this point. We were looking at some equipment if I recall. Anyway, welcome.

Welcome to HBT, and greetings from Orange, CA!

Ah, I am literally right down the 55 from you currently. I live in Riverside and work in Tustin, Ca. And yes, I hate this commute, been doing it for 4+ years now, but they pay good, so that helps keep me going.

As for another post where there was a Brew Pub out here with a bunch of Orange Crates, that might have been the old Riverside Brewing Company (No longer around) or possibly the Main Street Brewery in Corona (By the 91 and 15).

As for another post where there was a Brew Pub out here with a bunch of Orange Crates, that might have been the old Riverside Brewing Company (No longer around) or possibly the Main Street Brewery in Corona (By the 91 and 15).

It was the Riverside brewing company. Man they had a pretty large system. I don't remember the beer, which isn't a good sign for me or their beer.

Welcome! Always glad to see another CA brewer. This is a great forum and a wonderful resource. Have you brewed your first batch yet? Give us some details.

Cheers

Howdy! I'm local and work about half way through your commute in Yorba Linda. My commute is the rest of the horrible 91. Welcome!

...Have you brewed your first batch yet? Give us some details.

Actually, Over the last 2 weekends I've done 3 batches, 2 Malt Extracts and 1 Root Beer. First one is a Porter, of which I tossed in some Irish Ale Yeast at fermentation. And if I was not already eager to try my first brew, I have to hold off a bit as I will be moving into a secondary this weekend, and adding some Vanilla Beans to change up the flavor just a bit.

As for the 2nd Batch, I just brewed an American Wheat that I plan on adding some Raspberry extract to after fermenting. Believe it or not, this was made by request of my wife, who is slowly moving off of Bud Light(tm). =)

The Root Beer was simple, it was on request of my brewing bud's Wife, as well as a couple of nieces and a nephew that wanted some 'Beer' they could drink.

Next up, I'm not very sure, any suggestions?

Back