Have You Seen This System Before?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joety

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.bayviewbrewhaus.com/

The guy is selling the building and I went in to check out the equipment. Looks like a cross between a commerical and home brewery. He also had two plastic conicals that were maybe 50-80 gallons and a bunch of cornie-looking ball lock kegs that were probably 20 gallons. Nothing was hooked up and it had never been used.

I can't tell from the home page but the system looks like a small commercial type brewery. Any idea if he's willing to sell the brewery seperately? More pics of the setup would be good or even a link to something that advises what may be sold.

Looks like a basic brewpub system. You can find alot of those for sale on probrewer.com.

I go there and dream from time to time. :)

There's a wisconsin listing for a brewery on craigslist. Have you checked that one out?

I can't tell from the home page but the system looks like a small commercial type brewery. Any idea if he's willing to sell the brewery seperately? More pics of the setup would be good or even a link to something that advises what may be sold.

I'm sure he would be willing but the real estate agent told him to get it all hooked up and running so the place would "show" better. I could see that if these were 12 foot high gleaming vessels but they are about as tall as my belly button. I think he's supposed to hook it all up next week.

Edit: The room these kettles are in has a very high ceiling and windows facing the main street so it would really look nice to have something more imposing in there from a marketing perspective.

Back