Following Gnome's lead........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, I had a few this afternoon. And then Bob made a wonderful dinner- grilled bacon wrapped venison tenderloin and stuffed jalepenos, salad, basmati rice, beets with onions, a nice cabernet sauvignon followed by Bailey's and coffee. I'm thinking I'll get lucky tonight!

I'm slightly tipsly. I know this because I'm listening to Tom Waits, and feeling so mellow.

What are YOU doing tonight?

SWMBO is having the girls in her scrapbook club over for scrapbooking & wine. I will not be pushed out of my castle, so I decided to brew!! Its a balmy 54° here in CNY so its the perfect night to be on the deck with a homebrew!:ban:

Bob's not the only one whose bits will be rubbed, SWMBO has her polka dot socks on and is drinkin' wine spodi-odi...

SWMBO is having the girls in her scrapbook club over for scrapbooking & wine. I will not be pushed out of my castle, so I decided to brew!! Its a balmy 54° here in CNY so its the perfect night to be on the deck with a homebrew!:ban:

Make sure that balminess stays around for my arrival in the Cuse tomorrow night. Oh, and if you're up say about midnight tomorrow night, I'll be over for some homebrew.;)

I am praying for the balminess to stick around for the weekend since I have to put exhaust on my cousin's Jeep tomorrow and the leaves desperately need to be blown.

If you ask SWMBO, midnight would be some kind of record for me!

Right now drinking and waiting for dinner. Drinking Mothership Wit that tastes exactly like my screwed up first batch English Pale Ale. Which means it's not screwed up, just Witty!

Have to decide what to keep drinking. Felt generous (to myself) so I picked up the Wit, 2deg Below, Dogfish Head IPA, Hop Ottin IPA, bottle of Hob Goblin (for next brew research purposes) and a couple of large bottles of Brother David's Triple. Oh yeah, they had Sazerak rye in too. All this and 40+ bottles of batch#1 of my homebrew. Hang on Gnome, I'm coming in ....... :tank:

one other thing to mention before I have to leave for the night-

Right before dinner, a local car dealership called. While I was there getting a free oil change last week from winning a drawing, I entered their "100 anniversary drawing" and they called tonight. I won a $250 gift certificate to a local business of my choice. So, a free oil change, and a free $250 gift certificate!

When I told Bob, he told me that I should pick the grocery store! Well, I wasn't really thrilled with that. Until he said, "Why don't you then buy a barley crusher and 100#s of malt? That way, we break even, and the barley crusher and malt is basicially free?"

Did I mention that I love this guy? :rockin:

Elementary chili supper! Silent Auction! Now, tappin' some...... kegs.

So, I had a few this afternoon. And then Bob made a wonderful dinner- grilled bacon wrapped venison tenderloin and stuffed jalepenos, salad, basmati rice, beets with onions, a nice cabernet sauvignon followed by Bailey's and coffee. I'm thinking I'll get lucky tonight!

I'm slightly tipsly. I know this because I'm listening to Tom Waits, and feeling so mellow.

What are YOU doing tonight?

having butterflies in the stomach rightn now,.....tomorrow am is the gun opener honey you better not get too snockered to get up for it yoops!

ok, first thing is that you should never follow anything that Gnome does... he's batsh!t crazy.

Second thing is that I obviously need to cook more!

Man, when I was single, Id get laid every time I cooked for a girl. My kung pao was sure to get me some lovin'. My wife though, is just a nympho, I dont need to do anything except lay still for a few minutes!

When I told Bob, he told me that I should pick the grocery store! Well, I wasn't really thrilled with that. Until he said, "Why don't you then buy a barley crusher and 100#s of malt? That way, we break even, and the barley crusher and malt is basicially free?"

Did I mention that I love this guy? :rockin:

Not exactly what I had in mind when you said gettin' lucky. :D

... Congrats! :mug:

I live in a pretty tiring and moderately stressful occupation... so I am tired or pre-occupied from time to time. She complains no less than 5x a week about how little LUVIN she gets, I give her plenty, but she is an animal for a little chick.

A few minutes? Surely you can do better than that. You are, after all, The Pol.:D

No no, I mean if I am laying still in once place for a few miuntes, she will take advantage of it... it will go on much longer than a few minutes LOL:mug:

i'm about 20 minutes into the boil on this Irish red... I'm afraid SWMBO may be asleep before any bit-rubbing can take place. :(

Maybe I think too much with my stomach, but right at the moment I'd trade the rubbin' of bits for some of that bacon wrapped venison...

Latest posts

Back