What I learned from brewing my first beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VincentK

Reaction score
After brewing my first beer I learned tons about fermentation, the different kinds of hops, that there is nearly a million recipes for just about anything you want to make, that you can spend 100 dollars or thousands on beer making equipment but most of all I learned that fellow brewers hardly ever agree on anything when it comes to making beer. You shouldn't use a secondary... unless... you shouldn't do this.... unless.... you shouldn't do that.... unless. I think from brewing my first beer and doing some personal research the most important thing above swing is to always remember to enou beer! What did you learn?

on your original point
Ive learned that you should do what works for you
listen to what others say, evaluate what they are saying and do what you feel is right

on your original point
Ive learned that you should do what works for you
listen to what others say, evaluate what they are saying and do what you feel is right

Exactly.

Ask ten brewers how to brew, and you will get 12 different answers. There are a lot of ways to make beer. Find what works for you and refine it, and you will make good beer.

Back