I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me more about this one. She looks fascinating...

Porky's.

With Kim Cattrall as "Lassie." Owwwooooooooo!

Call me crazy, but I never saw what the fuss was about with Catrall. Not in Porkys, not in Mannequin, and not in Sex in the City. Always thought in the show SITC the only hot one was Kristen Davis.

Call me crazy, but I never saw what the fuss was about with Catrall. Not in Porkys, not in Mannequin, and not in Sex in the City. Always thought in the show SITC the only hot one was Kristen Davis.

Kristen Davis was the hottest one in that show for sure.

Kim Catrall was pretty hot in Porky's and mildly hot in SITC (in the few episodes I watched.)

Both were really hot when placed next to SJP, though...

This thread needs it's random necro.

One I think is hot but my girlfriend doesn't. Charli XCX

Charli-XCX-68.jpg

I feel like she was the answer to the question what if Lorde didn't have the body of a 15 year old boy.

not sure if she's been mentioned in this thread, but the BigHair and I were watching Penny Dreadful and started discussing Eva Green.

in the right makeup, with the right lighting, at the right angles and when she's smiling, she is pretty hot

Eva-Green-eva-green-244812_823_1024.jpg

this 2nd picture, however, contains none of those elements

Eva_Green_%28Headshot%29.jpg

not sure if she's been mentioned in this thread, but the BigHair and I were watching Penny Dreadful and started discussing Eva Green.

in the right makeup, with the right lighting, at the right angles and when she's smiling, she is pretty hot

Eva-Green-eva-green-244812_823_1024.jpg

this 2nd picture, however, contains none of those elements

Eva_Green_%28Headshot%29.jpg

I think she's a looker in both shots. Her eyes especially in the 2nd pic.

not hideous by any means and maybe I didn't make myself clear with that 2nd pic

with the right makeup, lighting, angle and smile, she's hot.

the 2nd picture, without those, I think she's still very attractive, but others might think otherwise

ergo, inclusion in this thread

No cleavage.

Actually, there are a few scenes available to be found online featuring more of her that might change a few fence-sitters to find her appealing.

I think I know the one you mean, although I forget the name of the movie.

I'd say the only reason anyone watched it is because she spends half the movie nude...not there's anything wrong with that. :mug:

not hideous by any means and maybe I didn't make myself clear with that 2nd pic

with the right makeup, lighting, angle and smile, she's hot.

the 2nd picture, without those, I think she's still very attractive, but others might think otherwise

ergo, inclusion in this thread

I think pictures like this are more likely to turn people off. Not me mind you. I adore Eva Green. Ignoring many other factors, her eyes alone are amazing.

eva-green-portraits-sin-city-a-dame-to-kill-for-press-conference-in-beverly-hills_1.jpg

She's alright. Kind of skinny, but still pretty hot.

I was going to compare her against one of the newer Bond Girls, Monica Belluci, but I couldn't find an unflattering image of Monica. Here's a sample of her anyway:

20141114093016805.jpg

I was going to compare her against one of the newer Bond Girls, Monica Belluci, but I couldn't find an unflattering image of Monica. Here's a sample of her anyway:

20141114093016805.jpg

La Bellucci. molto bella!

troppo caldo per qui

20141114093016805.jpg

Um... I would say she is not allowed in here, but... I cant stop looking.

Back