The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a subject unrelated to Paulie's pecans....

Oldest son was up from Jersey on business and crashed here for a couple of evenings. The Spousal Unit and I dragged him over to Battle Road for some smoked food (which honestly was wonderful) and a few beers (which frankly were meh-ish) while seated outside next to the mill pond on a wonderful evening.

Anyway...over the course of the evening we learned that Wormtown is so keenly interested in exploiting Battle Road's Foxboro pop-up that they're in the process of buying into the company, doing all of the brewing, and expanding the Foxboro presence using BR's licence. The deal should get done by the time the season officially begins...

Upside of a hellish summer: we're swimmin' in toms! (and cukes, and peppers - but that's a whole nuther thing).
The Spousal Unit will be making sauce soon...

tomatoes_2019.jpg

At least discourse has gone from puerile to sophomoric. This is a hopeful sign in adolescent development.

Am experiencing a strange sense of deja vue (hey I can't spell french, just a dumb lawn dog)

He’s in the role of the parental unit, with all the commentary regarding hopeful signs of our discourse...

Not sure when you made a puerile post, but if you want to jump in,...{'..

More like anthropologist than parent, does remind me though;, any time I look around and I'm the "adult in the room",,,it does cause a bit of concern.

Usually I use the word puerile to describe posts such as proctological diagnosis of vegetables, overly expressed excitement about things mammary ....,, that sort of thing.

Usually I use the word puerile to describe posts such as proctological diagnosis of vegetables, overly expressed excitement about things mammary ....,, that sort of thing.

Hey, I've got forty eight years of experience being a twelve year old. Show some appreciation for the artform.

If I told someone to get off my lawn, they would likely look down and possibly be confused.

"you might not want to walk there" might be more apropos.

Pffsh. I've got 52 year's experience being an 8 yr old.
Get off my lawn.

Yah? Yah? Yah?

Well, I’ve got your momma’s panties in the glove box of my truck. Right next to your sister’s. And they’ve been stinking up the truck for a wicked long time.

And your lawn is wicked ugly. All weedy and burned out and nasty. Just like... You know.

Don’t even talk to me about arrested development and adolescent sexual repression. I got that **** dialed in, Biatch! I was an alter boy once upon a time.

Back