College Basketball

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS

Although I am not holding out to much hope for this year, we have to be better than last year.

Huskies are ranked 17th this week, looks like their off to a descent start. Ahead of Gonzaga which I think is a first at least in the past few years.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings?DB_OEM_ID=8400

Duke is 8th??? did I fall asleep?

Not sure what you mean but I think Duke was 7th in week 1.

On a side note the Big East only has 6 in the top 25. Come on guys last year we had like 8 or 9 at one point!

I happen to be from ACC country and it's amazing how skewed their view is of their conference.

Not sure what you mean but I think Duke was 7th in week 1.

On a side note the Big East only has 6 in the top 25. Come on guys last year we had like 8 or 9 at one point!

I happen to be from ACC country and it's amazing how skewed their view is of their conference.

I don't really follow basketball but I just recall Duke being in the top 3 every year in the past. I guess it's a "building year" for them.

Unfortunately. (about duke being good;))

Also.....Sorry! U of L is letting the Big East down right now. We fell out of the top 25 or there would be 7 Big east ranked.

Charlotte? At home? By 20? Methinks Mr. Pitino needs to go see a NY waitress, get his mind right. :D

Lol. It is to be expected,.............and deserved.

It wasn't a waitress though.....it was an aging money grubber.

The going joke was that the restaraunt's special that week was aged red snapper stuffed with italian sausage........BA DUMP DUMP...;)

i just pray my hoosiers can finish at .500 this year. i think they can, even as stacked as the big 10 is this year.

my predictions are
this year a 500 team,
next year a decent nit run,
two years a sweet 16 team.

i just pray my hoosiers can finish at .500 this year. i think they can, even as stacked as the big 10 is this year.

my predictions are
this year a 500 team,
next year a decent nit run,
two years a sweet 16 team.

BOILER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

logo_1_800.jpg

Need I say more.....

Back