What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my wife's pumpkin heads just to show off one of my new coozis that I picked up in Houston. Hunter Blast Proof Buildings. My buddy works for them.

image-761478314.jpg

Channel is right on this one guys. I'm no expert, but the guy who writes the 'shut up about Barclay Perkins' blog sure is. Great reading if you're interested in the opinion of someone who has done a ridiclous amount of research on historical beer styles rather than oft repeated misinformation from the BJCP. The more I learn about beer, the more I dislike the BJCP.

I've read a few things on that blog, but not that particular bit, but he certainly does his research I agree. Doesn't surprise me though. And I've learned to take anything in the BJCP with a grain of salt.

I've read a few things on that blog, but not that particular bit, but he certainly does his research I agree. Doesn't surprise me though. And I've learned to take anything in the BJCP with a grain of salt.

Well don't look it up tonight or you'll be up til 2 am if you're anything like me.

Yes you did that's a one off cereal killer already cellared for 3 years for you I only got one left let me know how you like it :rockin:

Expect a follow up package to the one you have on its way already. Ive got some fancy smancy beer for you.

So fancy you will want to drink it with your pinky up for proper snootyness. :tank:

Im having another quad while the wife gets mad at me for getting wasted on a week night.

I heard there was a football game on tonight you guys are far too serious about that stuff.

Expect a follow up package to the one you have on its way already. Ive got some fancy smancy beer for you.

So fancy you will want to drink it with your pinky up for proper snootyness. :tank:

Im having another quad while the wife gets mad at me for getting wasted on a week night.

I heard there was a football game on tonight you guys are far too serious about that stuff.

I want fancy schmancy beers! I should be ready to ship next week.

You're only saying we're too serious because you effed up the draft and promptly gave up on the season. With 20 beers on the line (one of which is Cerise if I recall) how can we not be serious?

I want fancy schmancy beers! I should be ready to ship next week.

You're only saying we're too serious because you effed up the draft and promptly gave up on the season. With 20 beers on the line (one of which is Cerise if I recall) how can we not be serious?

I didnt give up entirely I swapped some people around today, but the odds are slim to shady. I will stick around just for the chance to mess up someone elses chances.

Was it Cerise or just a coolship to be announced? Either way, doesnt matter Ive got myself a fair amount of those now.

I didnt give up entirely I swapped some people around today, but the odds are slim to shady. I will stick around just for the chance to mess up someone elses chances.

Was it Cerise or just a coolship to be announced? Either way, doesnt matter Ive got myself a fair amount of those now.

I cant remember. No one will complain whatever it is.

Started with a Burton Baton, moved on to a Sculpin, and now I am finishing up with my Sir Winston English Barleywine.

Not tired in the least bit. It might be a rough morning though :)

Yuengling Oktoberfest great stuff for the price better than shiners version which was $2 more

A little 2011 Leelanau Witches Brew. Effin delicious Red with mulling spices and perfect for this cool fall like weather

ForumRunner_20130906_042604.jpg

I wish! after I get off work at 7, then I gotta take our oldest to kindergarten & drop my wife off at work. then taking the youngest to look at recliners & get some black tea for a batch of kombucha. maybe squeeze in a batch of root beer this afternoon for the oldest!:rockin:
Geez! Full effin day! Thus i will have no kids lol. But I am trying to get swmbo in on brewing cause she love the bucha abd wants to learn to make it

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Geez! Full effin day! Thus i will have no kids lol. But I am trying to get swmbo in on brewing cause she love the bucha abd wants to learn to make it

So, can I assume you pulled an all nighter and drank all night Fuzzy? Cuz that's dedication if I must say!

I go through the drive through at the local Dunkin. Order a large black iced, with 3 turbo shots, I get to the window and the lady handed me a small, white coffee. Literally white, 8 milk 8 sugar, in a small. I'm not sure there was any coffee in there. Gross who orders this stuff?

Glad the order was corrected though

Back