What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think?

It's hard to tell right now. With no carbonation it's not very aromatic, but if I swish it vigorously through my teeth I can pick up some topical fruit aroma. The bitterness is very nice, present and assertive, but not overly harsh. Also, this is pre-dry hop. Dry hops are going in this weekend.

Fresh tap on a HB black IPA

IMG_0577.jpg

A pale ale I made and racked onto a pumpkin ale yeast cake. So there is a just a little tiny hint of pumpkin in the after taste. I really like it alot.

ForumRunner_20130909_175435.png

Put Billy-Klubb's HB sour in the fridge a bit ago to chill for tonight. Never tried a homebrew sour beer before so I'm pretty excited/a little nervous haha. No idea what to expect.
I had one last week and it didn't seem tart or sour anymore. maybe it was just that bottle, but all the others made my wife pucker.
If Billy made it make sure you strain it for teeth.
not just teeth, but broken teeth. there a prize every time!

Channel66 said:
I just bought a case of sumpin wild.

I have a problem

****ing awesome beer. You're gonna have a hell of a night, sir.

So far Matt's new favorite beer, hop stoopid, and courage RIS. Don't know what happened to courage, but it's not good anymore.

Youll have a problem if you do not drink all of it!

I never bought a case of anything.

No? I buy cases of things I like that sell out fast. Saves me disappointing trips to the bottle shop.

While I was there they sold out. Granted I bought one of the 2 cases they got in this morning.

Happy 6 months smoke free to me.

Aside from absolutely zero head retention (fluffs up like soda, and dies just as fast), this is REALLY good.

Congrats! Officially this time. Maybe I'll get there one day.

Rye, Aye Captain. I wasn't going to but I decided to enter this in a couple upcoming competitions.

20130909_194100 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Back