Why I love SWMBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Displaced MassHole

Reaction score
Cause last night she suprised me with some early christmas gifts: 2 Banjo burners for my up and coming single tier, a shiny new blichman therminator, and best of all a refractometer!!!! No more cooling samples mid boil to check the gravity FU@K YES!!!!

I have to say this in the best possible way......

You Suck!!!!

Wish my swmbo would buy me stuff like that......

I have been hinting about a conical though....so who knows......

Congrats!

Cause last night she suprised me with some early christmas gifts: 2 Banjo burners for my up and coming single tier, a shiny new blichman therminator, and best of all a refractometer!!!! No more cooling samples mid boil to check the gravity FU@K YES!!!!

Sweet! Does she have a sister? ;)

Nice toys! 'grats! :mug:

You, my friend, are one lucky guy. My girlfriend is starting to come around as well. She got me a kegging set up for my birthday and I was told not to buy any brewing gear before Christmas, specifically a Barley Crusher.

Those were just your EARLY xmas gifts? can't imagine what you'll get come the big day! We're skipping presents for each other and bought a wii fit, of course I talked her into opening the day we brought it home (last monday). Man that things makes you sweat.

Latest posts

Back