4 Batches and nothing but goodness!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

histo320

Reaction score
In my short time here, I have brewed and bottled 4 batches. All have turned out extremely well.

My friends actually liked the beer but I found, they can't handle it! They are used to domestics about (3-4%) and not my ales usually (6-8%). None the less, they enjoyed them.

But going back to the topic of domestics being more refreshing, my friends said, "your beer is just to think, and makes our stomachs feel weird." I really haven't experienced the stomach feeling, but did notice they had the bottles tilted way up so they probably got some of the yeast from the bottom of the bottle!

I always poor my bottled beer into a glass.. that way you don't have to worry about he yeast.. try that next time..

If your drinking out of the bottle your bound to get mouth fulls of yeast tipping the bottle back and forth..

I always use a glass, but at this time, they were pretty buzzed, and pouring into the glass, well, was just too much work.

They did rinse and scrub the bottles for me.

Great news ...

It will only get better ...

How do u like Asheville ? My wife has had it with cold wet VT !

It is awesome here. A beer drinkers haven. You got mountains, waterfalls, things to do, and beer. What more can you ask for?

Back