Its Official!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

Reaction score
its official.. im never buying beer again!!first batch is in the bottle. and i went out and got more supplies for my second batch:tank:, thank you all for answering my sometimes stupid questions and helping with my first ever batch,,:mug:

its not a hobby anymore..turning into a habbit:rockin:

Congratulations! I thought I would never buy more beer, but I've found I buy beer less often, but I still do to try different styles and breweries.

Congrats! Get used to saying "Oh, what's that kind? I've never tried that before."

haha. Yeah, I buy more because now I'm more curious about different styles and even the nuances between one microbrew and the other.

YEP!!!!

Or "Ooooohhhh we can finally get that here? $13.00's not bad for a 4 pack, I guess." :D

Sorry to burst your bubble.:D

:mug:

That pretty much sums up my beer buying experience. Don't go limiting yourself to HB, make sure you educate your palate by sampling all the world has to offer. It's part of the hobby and obsession.

Latest posts

Back