time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone is warm. Like unseasonably warm. But nobody has it yet.

I need the brewery and the name of the beer. Style is not enough. Maybe I'm just a bitter old man, but I can't just allow someone to name a style and say "roger". There are many fish in the sea of hints, and those last two were low in the spectrum. But the Scandanavians would go for it anyway, if it were pickled.

I'm sure it's firestone, so the only thing that your picture looks like is the pilsner.
Pivo, hoppy pilsner.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

your picture looks to light, but if we missed it by a month, and we are in november, im going to say the Oaktoberfest, Firestone walker?

Firestone opal. Opal is the stone for October, emerald is the stone for May. Blam!

Good show! It is indeed Firestone Walker Opal dry-hopped saison. You're up!

20141106_155824.jpg

Actually, I should have said that two of you were close. Adjunct and style (sort of) have both been mentioned.

Alright, here we go. Let's do specific beer (while I work on some obscure hints). This is from a brewery with a fairly good distribution nationally.

1415839116101.jpg

Back