• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Could the Moderator add a 'Wanted To Buy' list item to the Dropdown Menu?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zymurgy101

Reaction score
It would be great if a Moderator could add a 'Wanted To Buy' list item to the Dropdown Menu. That would make it much easier to determine who's buyin' and who's sellin'! :)

Thanks!

Jeff

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 14 gallon conical SS fermentor (either Blichmann w/Pro Option or MoreBeer's newest version).

Thanks!

Jeff

It would be great if a Moderator could add a 'Wanted To Buy' list item to the Dropdown Menu. That would make it much easier to determine who's buyin' and who's sellin'! :)

Thanks!

Jeff

I Agree!
+1, and you've been reported so the mods see it ;)

Edit - Ok, I didn't report it - I read the rules, and I don't want a spankin... Unless it's Yooper:ban:

I Agree!
+1, and you've been reported so the mods see it ;)

Edit - Ok, I didn't report it - I read the rules, and I don't want a spankin... Unless it's Yooper:ban:

I don't understand; did I do something inappropriate? It certainly wasn't my intention; I just thought it would be handy.

Zymurgy,

Sweet Sounds was just trying to get the thread noticed by the moderator. He agreed with you. You did nothing wrong.

Latest posts

Back