Fabulous Drunk Food - Pictures!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon wrapped meatloaves!!!!

IMG_20160211_172949.jpg

Lol, they're raw....

Yeah, I know. I'm color blind so had too take a good look at them. At first I thought it was black & white. Then I zoomed in on the pic and saw the red part of the bacon.

Edit - The picture looks much different on my laptop. The red pops more.

Anyhow, I imagine they are awesome. What are you doing to them? Baking them I assume. I want to see them at chow time. Please!!!

:rockin:

Here comes some;

Casarecce all' Amatriciana

Basically, rolled pasta with a red sauce laden with sausage, bacon, garlic and onions.

Beers + call of duty + beers + friends + beers + salame + beers + spirit ��

IMG_20160719_230127.jpg

Rojo Chipotle Bean Sauce with Mojo Chicken.

The chicken is marinated in mojo (a seasoned bitter orange marinade) then grilled and chopped and added into the sauce that's simmered for a bit... Actually it's a left over for a big batch of mojo chicken tacos. I added the leftover diced chicken to a simmered sauce of onions, hot Mexican El Pato Brand tomato sauce, taco seasoning, a few tablespoons of pureed chipotle pepper in adobo and 2 cans of pinto beans.

Kind of looks like chili....

View attachment 1493277724556.jpg

Final product...

Rojo Chipotle Beans with Grilled Mojo Chicken, served over long grain white rice. Topped with Cheddar, Monterrey Jack and Asadero cheeses.

And I have a homebrewed Session IPA made with Falconer's Flight 7C's Hops. 3 oz added at 15, 10 and 5 minutes.

BTW - The cheese is all melted and gooey and sticks to the chicken, beans, and rice! :rockin:

View attachment 1493278145286.jpg

looks delicious, but too complicated to be a "drunk food" for me! :)

looks delicious, but too complicated to be a "drunk food" for me! :)

I start sober then eat kinda buzzed or a little drunk. I typically drink the whole time while I cook which is roughly 2-4 hours. I like the complexity of cooking while drinking. I'm a high functioning drinker. LOL

That pizza above was made from scratch. Mixed flour, water, oil, salt. Then made the sauce. Only the only thing I didn't make was the cheese and pepperoni.

Beers + call of duty + beers + friends + beers + salame + beers + spirit ��

I have more than once settled for what you got there in that picture. Triscuits (Black Pepper Type) in place of bread, Peppered Salami and Port Wine Cheddar Cheese.

I have some North Star Pork Kabanos on reserve for brew day. They are super smokey. My wife handed me the wrapped package and I have the smokey smell on my hands. The smell through package of butcher paper makes me start drooling. Gonna make a Southern Brown Ale tomorrow. I'll have Triscuits and a mug of Dusseldorf mustard at the ready. I could eat them straight up out the butchers block paper with a beer in hand. :rockin:

348s.jpg

750px-Kabanos.jpg

This is like a second course for me on brew day.

51xCwIf3BEL.SX329_SY500_CR,0,0,329,500_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX329_SY500_CR,0,0,329,500_SH20_.jpg
0017003100940_CF_version_type_large.jpeg

Back