Hello from Fort Lauderdale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcor73

Reaction score
Hello all, I have just started to home brew after a few years off. My first day back I dropped my primary glass carboy as I was draining the sanitizer and, well need I say more. Fortunately I had a secondary car boy, however I forgot that it was smaller so I did not put enough wort into it, and now I am about a gallon short after putting it into my brand new Better Bottle. So now here I am about to start searching for solutions to my dilemma. Wish me luck and if anybody has any answers I would be glad to here them.

Take care all, its great to be here,
Dave

Welcome to HBT! :mug:
Sorry to hear about your carboy.
I'd say don't worry about it. You will end up with a bit less beer but no big deal in the scheme of things

Hi! I lived in Ft. Lauderdale during my high school years in the early 70's. I lived 1 mile north of Commercial Blvd. Welcome to the forum!

I'm right down the road in Miami Beach. Are you aware of any other local brew shops other than Brewmasters? (Preferably something in Dade)

Back