Tattoo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any Tattoos?

• Yes, one

• Yes, two or more

• No

• None of your business!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've actually been contemplating getting a tatt on my back side. That way almost no one will ever see it. For a first tattoo it seems like the best place.

Dont go on your ass, get it on your upper arm, a T-shirt covers it easy enough and its easy to show off if you want to! a great place for a first! plus when you first get it all you want to do is see it!

RichBrewer's ass in the near future. :D

pacmanbumtattoo-tm.jpg

wakawakawakawakawakawaka
weewerwerwerrwor wah ah

Sorry, the pacman sounds were all coming back to me.

One on my upper left arm and on my back right shoulder. I can wear short sleaves and no one sees them. The only way to see them is if I wear a tank top.

loop

I don't have any tattoos and probably never will. There is nothing I want to have in me for the rest of my life. I have seen only a few tattoos that I thought were nice. One was on the outside of a guy's calf of his child's hand print. It looked nice, but still not what I would want for me.

Anyway, i think tattoos were cooler when they weren't so mainstream. Nowadays, it seems that everyone has one or more, and they aren't so unique anymore.

desiderata said:
One was on the outside of a guy's calf of his child's hand print. It looked nice, but still not what I would want for me.

This is one of the best ideas I've heard.

Flyin' Lion said:
This is one of the best ideas I've heard.

I have a tribal band on my arm that I got when I was 23. I almost got my son's footprint done the day he was born. I have a picture of the imprint he made with it on my arm when he was about 2 minutes old that I'm still thinking about getting done someday.

Love my tat, but I got it when I was old enough to know I would love it for the rest of my life. Too many friends of mine got tats when they were 16 and didn't no diddly about squat!

I have a couple. A rather big tribal on my back and shoulders then a band around my lower right leg.

I saw a woman with her childs footprints on her LOWER back... call that a buzzkill. :cross:

The Pol

desiderata said:
One was on the outside of a guy's calf of his child's hand print. It looked nice, but still not what I would want for me.

I thought about getting that too, over my heart but I didn't think I could trust a tat artist not to mess it up, plus I need to lose weight so it'd look bad if I ever drop that 50 pounds I keep saying I will.

Cheesefood said:
I thought about getting that too, over my heart but I didn't think I could trust a tat artist not to mess it up, plus I need to lose weight so it'd look bad if I ever drop that 50 pounds I keep saying I will.

But as your titties get bigger, the handprint tat will keep growing to match Miles' hand :D

Back