Prepping for a colonoscopy..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, you guys are freaking me out. I'm only 40, so I've got a while before my first, but I'd imagined the prep would be a little rigorous, but not the ordeal you're making it sound like. I mean, if a bunch of homebrewers are saying the toilet time is nasty, that's really got me worried. Aren't homebrewers - of all people - pretty used to above-average frequency and below-average coherence in our "movements?" Wow, it must be really bad. :(

I'm making it out worse than it really was. Sure, you gotta spend a lot of time on the throne, but really the worst part is having to finish the poop juice.

and that's no worse than your mom making you finish your brussel sprouts.

brussel sprouts that make you piss out your a$$

Hah! If I see a colonoscopy appointment on the work calendar, I make sure to take off work the night before! Most of my people do not toilet independently, and many don't even communicate the need.

This is why I'm glad I work the day shift. :) I love when they decide to lay down for a little bit after drinking the jug! :eek:

brussel sprouts that make you piss out your a$$

Hahahaha

Back