Best Brewing stand/system ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EROK

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for the BEST combo possible of a stand, burners, 1 nice pot at a reasonable price $1500 total or less? I will be making 10 gal batches.

What do the power brewers on this forum recommend for that dollar amount to create a system. Mash cooler, HLT and chiller are good already (not needed). Use your experience to help a new brewer put together "the Master Brewing System" :rockin:

Thanks !

EROK

Wow, I could answer that question so many ways. What do you like in a brew rig? Stainless? Wood? Keggles? $1500 in equipment or total with labor?

As far as stands go, I would give this site a look.

www.brewersequipment.com/

I have a stand on the way from Marcus, and he was great to work with. Just be patient. I think he's very busy these days. For the affordable prices he charges, I can understand why.

I got my full setup from abetterbrewstand.com you can try looking there. You said u dont need and pots right just a stand?

I can build you one out of either mild steel or stainless built to your specifications. Pm me if interested.

Oops, just realized this thread is way old. Lol. I'm guessing he already has his brew stand.:)

Back