What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flocc you guys and your toad-in-the-hole talk. Now I'm hungry. And drunk.

Freaking awesome. No driving for me and nothing that delivers is open.

12am cooking session it is.

Fortnight Brewery in Cary...my hometown brewers...coming up on their first anniversary later in January, I believe. This is the first beer they've bottled. A limited run of 300 bottles...I got #278. I honestly have no experience with the Bourbon barrel aged brews. This one is a porter and it has no head, but has a reasonable, light carb. The Bourbon flavor is prominant. I'm not a big Bourbon/whiskey drinker, but the flavor is good. I *think* this is good, but somebody should send me some Bourbon County for comparison. :D

IMG_20150101_241949058.jpg

You're not getting old, you are old...
Said the old guy drinking a beer named after him...View attachment 245845

You may be on to something. Hold on, I think there may be some kids on my lawn....
;)

I just don't want fireworks to wake up my kids. Otherwise I don't give a #&*@.

That's my biggest issue. I have a very difficult child as it is, so sleep is much needed or she's a nightmare. Also, my dumb as ass dog barks at every noise he hears, so between the fireworks and barking we don't get much sleep on nye and July4.

My kids got this goofy 20 questions game for Christmas. I figured I would outsmart it....
Guess not
View attachment 245849
It's hard to read in the pic, but it says 'a pint of beer'

Second pour of this
View attachment 245850

i can read it guess Qhrumphf needs glasses. Now champagne to close the night. Happy 2015 you best drunks on the internet

Self imposed trade hiatus starts in 3 minutes. Trying to start as many as I can before midnight.

I might have a problem.

Been thoroughly working my way through our tap list today as I'm doomed to attend a wedding tomorrow with an after-party that's guaranteed to be a BMC-rich environment.

Pray for me...

Cheers! ;)

Haha god I'm such an *******. I'm sorry.

You are fine. Dont worry. All the trade i did. I forget what i recieved from whom. Hope you get to and enjoy the others i sent. Who cares what other people think lol.

Enjoying a 13% champange to open 2015. Also grabbing some goodies from the cellar tomorrow

Thank you, sir. Now maybe these idiots will stop with the fireworks. I might go out and pop mine at 6:30 in the morning. :D

Classic. You definitely should. That 10,000 count firecracker roll won't light itself.

Classic. You definitely should. That 10,000 count firecracker roll won't light itself.

I definitely should. I should've planned a little better though. I'd love to just tie brick after brick after brick together and just light the son of a ***** on the street and walk away. That, in addition to getting out every gun I own and shooting every round I have would be a great wake up call for all these idiots. :D

Made some "Island Pork" and scrambled eggs...boy did that hit spot! I used some fresh orange when reheating the pork. Used the orange to swipe around the rim of my beer glass and poured an HB Scottish Pumpkin Ale...nice dessert/night cap!

IMG_20150101_014003680.jpg

IMG_20150101_011810714.jpg

Alright I'm out. Time for bed. I hope you floccin alchys are more tolerable in the new year. :p

Oh, what the Hell...I haven't been smacked in years and I'm only a little buzzed now. Having a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

IMG_20150101_021920162.jpg

Back