Hello from Grand Rapids, Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbo

Reaction score
Hey there, I've been a member of the forums for a couple weeks, but thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I'm pretty new at homebrewing (my 4th batch is sitting in the secondary), so this is a great resource. In fact, I found it when trying to learn more about using a secondary. At first, I just logged in occasionally to see if anyone answered the couple of questions that I posted. Now I log in all the time just to read what people say in random posts. It's addicitive!!!
Anyway, I'm just doing partial boils with extract and steeping grains at this point. My next purchase (or birthday present request) is going to be an propane burner and a bigger pot for full wort boils. So far, my beer's been very drinkable, but the process itself is a ton of fun. I can't wait to see how my next one turns out!

Welcome bobbo!! This weather sure does suck right now doesnt it! Im probably not brewing this weekend because of it.

A fryer and a big kettle are sweet investments. I recently bought those and love it. I just started doing Partial Mashes also. Dont forget a wort chiller if you start full boils.

Maybe we can meet up sometime this summer and swap some brews, and brew some up.

Back