tap handle angle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

android

Reaction score
has anyone actually had to buy these bonnet anglers for their kegerator? i can tell already that the angle of the perlick faucets i bought will be too steep to make the handles very large if i don't want them to hit the fridge...

any other solutions?? the anglers just seem a little steep at ~$10 a pop.

not a bad idea... i also may try drilling an angled hole for my tap handles... or i might just make them a similar size to the old black plastic ones so it won't be an issue...

For my perilicks, I had to buy one of those for my 12" sam adams handle on the side of my kegerator. The standard 4" black handles don't need them.

I just got a nice piece of 1x4 hardwood from Lowes. Just stain it or paint it and put it on your fridge with the shanks through it. This should give you plenty of room for the tap handle to go back.

I just got a nice piece of 1x4 hardwood from Lowes. Just stain it or paint it and put it on your fridge with the shanks through it. This should give you plenty of room for the tap handle to go back.

great idea. thanks!

i just happen to have about a tree's worth of cherry sitting around the shop waiting to be used.

Back