What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an E-mail from Beersmith that the new 2015 BJCP guidelines add-on is available now. Installed it & saw a lot more styles that weren't there before that we're doing now. Hop & yeast updates among others. That's my kinda mail!:tank:

I got a box full of AWESOMENESS from DrunkleJon! Have a look at these beauties, they're chilling as I type. Thanks again Jon, I owe you one. :)
Regards, GF.

beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

beer3.jpg

3 brand new shiny 20 Gal Ss Brew Tech kettles! They are beautiful with Gal markings all the way down to 3 Gal. (I'd love to post pics but my iPad doesn't play nice with the site).

They were packaged beautifully and arrived all the way across the country in perfect shape. Can't wait to brew in these! :rockin:

:mug:

200' of pressure compensated drip line along with filter, timer valve, vacuum breaker, and associated parts. Now my hops, hot peppers and basil will get water while I'm getting dru ... I mean learning about beer at the NHC :mug:

I am switching over to all grain and today my King Kooker 5012 arrived!

50 quart aluminum brew pot and a burner. For less than a hundred bucks!

My Lyle's black treacle came in yesterday from amazon with free shiping. Tomorrow I can order the rest of the ingredients for my Burton strong ale.

Well technically nothing came in today, since it's Sunday...but when I came home Friday from working out of state, a little something from Bobby at Brewhardware was waiting for me, you the man Bobby!, and btw I LOVE the artwork :)

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433092339.631101.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433092410.820582.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433092450.124768.jpg

There was something else that arrived and was waiting on me as well, shoutout to Mark at Tool & Fastener Supply in Houston for great pricing and excellent service!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433092659.555285.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433092672.157188.jpg

A jury service summons.

Sorry. I've done that and it sucks. I did learn something very important when I did it. If I ever get in trouble for anything I will not have a jury trial. Those are not my peers. My peers were smart/deceitful enough to get out of jury duty apparently. The two I was on were full of people about as quick as the service desk at Walmart.

Nice, I am really considering getting more of those bottles. I love them for sours. Just cant drink enough Crooked Stave!

Yeah shipping was about $10 and I really want to bottle a sour in them so I pulled the trigger. I also don't want to batch carb the sour with corn sugar because it's been inconsistant for me with funky, beers one bottle undercarbed the next gushing so I bought carb drops.

What showed up today...

Let's see, about 15lbs of 2-row, couple pounds of Munich, couple pounds flaked corn, a pound of flaked rice, some caramel 60, hops, yeast.

Oh, and Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball upgrade headphone amplifier.

Not by mail, but kinda brew related for me. Phone call from my Doctor's nurse. X-rays show I got " severe arthritis" in my left hip joint. Oh goody, more BS to pop, shoot up, whatever...But I ain't givin' up brewing! :mad:

30 amp 2 pole breaker, 50 amp GFCI Spa Panel, 100 ft 10-3 building wire . . . need to run some juice to my future brewing station in the basement!

Back