California Common Tap Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evandam

Reaction score
Suggestions?

CaliCommon.jpg

No it is a tap handle label. It is 3x3 and goes on a wooden tap handle that I made myself. I just print them and get them laminated and then I can reuse them if I redo a beer.

I'll bet that looks pretty swell on a wooden handle....Sure would like to see an action photo of pouring a pint with that labeled handle.

Kinda like a bottle label...it just isn't the same on screen as on bottles.

Here is the shot of the labels installed on the homemade handles.

DSCF4013.JPG

Doin a neck label??

Are you the same MSBrewer from the msbrew.com google group? Talking of opening a LHBS? If you are or aren't, click here fellow jackson area homebrewer! https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=71761 Intrested? Thougt I'd float it to the msbrew community tomorrow when I get the time.

As for the tap handle label. I think it looks nice and fwiw you have absolutely the correct approach. Keep the designs graphic with no more information than a descriptive name. Unlike a bottle label people aren't going (shouldn't) to grab a tap handle and try to read all the info one cares to put on a label. Good job and ROLL TIDE!!!! (I saw your sticker on the keezer)

Schlante,
Phillip

Ps Msbrewer if you're not familiar the website is msbrew.com. There's a link to the google group (very informative if not overly active) in the upper right hand corner.

Back