What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X2

Grit Guards for when washing the vehicles.

If only it stayed nice enough long enough to justify washing them.

Photo Jan 26, 3 30 31 PM.jpg

Archie Manning autographed Ole Miss football for the inlaws next Xmas. Old man lives him some Archie

Eva-dry 333 for the keezer build. Getting close to functional for the super bowl, although I'll have some tweaks over the next few weeks

A new pair of shoes! Nike Shinsen casual sneakers, black/white stripe.

Hey, they help me get to the LHBS without hurting my feet - it's brewing related!

:p

First liquid yeast through the only Thai place that offers it,after a three week wait.
1400Baht for the two.
$1= 32Baht

That's expensive.

But that yeast is really cool. It's a beast.

I had it take a saison down to .997 once - even fermenting at about 62F. The second brew with the reclaimed yeast went down to 1.002.

Although those two brews were pretty good, I'm currently experimenting with temps around 70F-72F.

As per tracking, a Coleman Xtreme 70qt cooler (mash tun) and a 1/4hp, 1800gph submersible pump will be sitting by my front entrance when I get home today.

Oh, and a BluRay copy of John Wick.

Nothing dammit and I'm still waiting.

But last week I got a thermowell I fitted to my FV for better temp control.

Two pounds of hops! One pound of Warrior and one pound of Bravo! Never used them before, but the description of them sound like a hop I would enjoy! I couldn't beat the deal I found (coupons, promos, etc...) to make this order $20 shipped! Seemed too good to pass on.

Now I need to pick up the vacuum sealer I have been watching and need to figure out some IPA or PA recipes to use these hops with! #FirstWorldProblems! LOL ;)

Two pounds of hops! One pound of Warrior and one pound of Bravo! Never used them before, but the description of them sound like a hop I would enjoy! I couldn't beat the deal I found (coupons, promos, etc...) to make this order $20 shipped! Seemed too good to pass on.

Now I need to pick up the vacuum sealer I have been watching and need to figure out some IPA or PA recipes to use these hops with! #FirstWorldProblems! LOL ;)

I went from ordering three pounds of hops, to getting a vacuum sealer, to ordering more and more hops very quickly. It is a wonderful and slippery slope. I now have 11 pounds in the freezer with 7 more on the way.

I ordered and finally received the RTIC 30 oz tumbler. You might have seen them on FB advertised as a Yeti tumbler alternative for 1/2 the price (19.99). The main reason I got these over a Yeti is that the RTIC is dishwasher safe. They are a gift for my wife and she would never hand wash them. I believe she will like it.

But it looks gooood! Love the 5 point safety harnesses.

Edit: Not thrilled about the Panther color scheme tho, and based on your avatar, you shouldn't be either.
Brew on :mug:

Thing is amazing and I agree, 5 point harness is excellent.

You had to point the colors out thought didn't you. Lol

Will cover the kids up in some green to offset it

Back